Become a VRP (Vue Rental Properties)
To qualify as a Preferred Vendor:
- Have a valid Business License for the State of Wisconsin.
- Maintain a General Liability insurance policy (minimum $1 million coverage) and bonding where necessary.
- Experience with property management firms is a plus
As a Preferred Vendor we expect you to:
- Stand behind the quality of your work.
- Be courteous to our team members, owners, and residents.
- Be on time to scheduled appointments.
- Notify us timely in the event you cannot make a scheduled appointment.
- Prepare and return written estimates to us within 48 hours. (For jobs below a certain threshold, no written proposal necessary).
- Only conduct repairs or maintenance within the areas you have expertise.
Vendors we work with:
- Cleaning Services
- General Labor
- General Maintenance/Repair
- Landscaping/Snow Removal
- Lighting & Electrical
- Pest Control
- Security/Building Access
Register to become a Preferred Vendor:
To take the first steps towards becoming a Preferred Vendor with Vue Rental Properties, please fill out the Vendor Application below. We will contact you shortly thereafter to assess if we are a good fit.
Have More Questions?
How to find us
711 S Telulah Ave | Appleton, WI 54915
© Copyright Vue Rental Properties