Vue Rental Properties appreciates your consideration in selecting a rental property professionally managed by our company. The following information will assist you in making your experience with us as satisfying as possible.
- Your first month's rent and security deposit must be paid in the form of a CASHIER'S CHECK OR MONEY ORDER payable to Vue Rental Properties, and is due at the time the Lease is signed. Future rental payments may be paid by personal check or electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Rent payments are accepted from tenants listed on the lease (only). Rent is due and payable on the 1st of each month and charges will apply for late payments per your lease agreement.
- Please remember always include your rental street address and unit on the face of the check for proper credit! If using "bill pay" or similar electronic banking including street address and unit in the "memo" section for prompt credit! Your bank will provide information on timing of recurring payments.
- The Property Management Coordinator will be your contact person for all issues that may arise as long as you reside at the property. We request that all maintenance requests through your tenant portal.
- Finally, when you move-out, your must provide an advance 30-Day Written Notice to Vacate. Please note, however, that you will be responsible for the terms of your Lease should you decide to vacate before Lease expiration. We do not allow early termination of Leases until a qualified replacement party is found at the expense of the out-going resident.
Once again, welcome to Vue Rental Properties family and we look forward to helping make your rental experience an enjoyable one. At Vue Rental Properties, tenants are our customers!
How to find us
711 S Telulah Ave | Appleton, WI 54915
© Copyright Vue Rental Properties