Vendor Application Requirements
- Proof of General Liability Insurance
- Completed W-9 Form as required by the IRS
- Completed Vendor/Contractor Direct Deposit Form
- If you have employees you must provide proof of workers compensation insurance naming Vue Rental Properties as Certificate Holder.
- Copy of a valid Contractor license if it applies to your trade or if your company is legally obligated to carry one for your trade in your geographic area.
Vendor Application Expectations
- Provide, in a professional manner, only those services you are qualified and licensed to perform.
- Provide all goods and services in a timely manner.
- Treat all company representatives, owners, and tenants in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Communicate job statuses with company representatives in a timely manner.
- Provide professional and detailed invoices and estimates.
Vendor Application Form
To be considered, please submit a vendor application form.
- Services provided are frequently inspected for quality. Property owners and tenants will be surveyed for satisfaction with your goods and/or services.
- Services may be suspended, terminated, or no longer considered for future retention if any deficiencies or complaints are noted.
- All invoices should be email to firstname.lastname@example.org for payment.
- Review Vendor FAQs for commonly asked questions or contact our Property Management Coordinator at
920-944-3515 x 2486.
How to find us
711 S Telulah Ave | Appleton, WI 54915
© Copyright Vue Rental Properties