Find a home by browsing our available rentals. To schedule a viewing, click on the “Apply” button on the property you’re interested in. If you have questions, submit a contact form.
Viewing a Home
Once you schedule an appointment, our staff will host your viewing and be available to answer any of your questions.
Please note that many of our properties are occupied *DO NOT TRESPASS OR DISTURB CURRENT OCCUPANTS*
*Please note: If you arrive at your appointment more than 15 minutes late, your appointment will need to be rescheduled as we have other prospective tenants also scheduled to see properties promptly after your scheduled appointment.
Submitting an Application
Visit the property listing online and submit an application by hitting the "Apply" button.
Note: All persons 18 years of age or older must complete their own application and submit an application fee. All application fees are nonrefundable.
Please submit two recent paystub copies with your application. If you are self-employed, income documentation will be required. Examples include bank statements and/or your most recent tax return.
After your application and fee have been received, our processing department will review them and contact the property owner. The Processing Department will inform you if the application will be processed, placed on a back-up status, or if the owner is not agreeable to processing it and why.
Application processing involves the following:
Once an application is submitted, the application fee is non-refundable.
Applications are valid for approximately 30 days.
Due to insurance costs and limitations, some owners may not approve an applicant with the following types of dogs:
- Pit Bull
- Chow Chow
- Doberman Pincher
- German Shepherd
- American Staffordshire Terrier
- Cane Corso
- Great Dane
- Alaskan Malamute
- Siberian Huskie
- Wild dogs such as Wolf Hybrids
If the property owner agrees to allow a pet, the applicant may be required to pay a higher security deposit. Service animals are welcome.
The required security deposit must be received within 72 hours after the leased documents are signed, or by the specific date on the lease document.
- A minimum of 12 months of verifiable residence history from a third-party landlord is required, unless the applicant has recently sold their home. First-time renters may be required to provide a guarantor or pay a higher security deposit.
- Any unlawful detainer or eviction will result in a landlord's denial.
- A history of late rental payments within a 12-month period may result in a landlord's denial or a higher security deposit.
- A negative rental verification may result in an application denial.
- Applicants must earn approximately three times the amount of the monthly rent. If the monthly income does not meet the required level, a landlord may decline the application.
- Income must be verifiable via pay stubs and employer verification. Self-employed applicants will require proof of income via tax returns or bank statements.
- Social security income, child support, alimony, or other forms of income are considered income, provided that the applicant can provide verification of such income.
Verifiable, sustainable employment is required if employment is the only source of income. If you are unemployed and/or if we are unable to verify the income source, your application will be denied. Self-employed individuals will need to be verified through tax returns and bank statements.
All information on the credit report is subject to verification, including previous addresses and places of employment. If an applicant has no established credit, the owner of the property may or may not require the applicant to secure a guarantor.
- If open accounts are 30 days or more past due, the application may be declined (with some exceptions for medical collections or home mortgages).
- Outstanding debt to a previous landlord may result in an application denial.
- A bankruptcy, short sale, or foreclosure may result in an application denial or a higher security deposit.
- Any applicant with a bankruptcy that does not show as discharged will be denied.
- An unpaid judgment may result in an application denial.
Each property owner has their own credit criteria. Although most require tenants to have good overall credit, some property owners are more lenient with credit requirements with higher security deposits.
Any of the following circumstances will result in an automatic application denial:
- Any outstanding collection filed by a landlord or property management company in the last three years
- Any unlawful detainer or eviction within the last three years
- Any current eviction in process
- Any open bankruptcy
- Any criminal activity that includes the sale or possession of drugs with the intent to sell
- Any criminal activity of a physical or violent nature
- Any employment income that is not sustainable and not sufficient to meet the income requirements
- False information or distortion of the truth on the written application
Equal Housing Opportunity
Vue Rental Properties is the exclusive agent representative of the property owner and does not, in any respect, have any fiduciary or agency responsibilities to the applicant. We do business in accordance with Federal Housing Law; all federal, state, and local laws are followed, and each application is processed without regard to race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familiar status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other protected class of applicant. Our staff of professionals is trained and educated on the latest local, state, and federal statutes pertaining to rental regulations.
How to find us
711 S Telulah Ave | Appleton, WI 54915
© Copyright Vue Rental Properties